Pulisic agrees with Klinsmann's 2018 World Cup claims
Last month Jürgen Klinsmann said he could have taken the USA to the 2018 World Cup had he not been sacked. Christian Pulisic agrees with him.
Christian Pulisic and Jürgen Klinsmann feel the same way about the USA missing out on qualification for the 2018 World Cup. United States ended fifth in the CONCACAF qualifying group - missing out by just one point.
“I think we had a great team, I don’t see a reason why we couldn’t have qualified for the World Cup in 2018," the Chelsea player said. "I don’t have anything bad to say about Klinsmann but I am really thankful for everything that he gave me.”
The United States lost their first two qualifying games against Mexico and Costa Rica, which cost Klinsmann his job.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA Second stimulus check: what's the current disagreement between Democrats and Republicans?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- FOOTBALL Transfer talk: Manchester City, PSG eye Liverpool target Thiago
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo's inner circle deny Barcelona rumours
- Xavi wants Barcelona 'dream team' including Carles Puyol and Jordi Cruyff