Pulisic agrees with Klinsmann's 2018 World Cup claims
Last month Jürgen Klinsmann said he could have taken the USA to the 2018 World Cup had he not been sacked. Christian Pulisic agrees with him.
Christian Pulisic and Jürgen Klinsmann feel the same way about the USA missing out on qualification for the 2018 World Cup. United States ended fifth in the CONCACAF qualifying group - missing out by just one point.
“I think we had a great team, I don’t see a reason why we couldn’t have qualified for the World Cup in 2018," the Chelsea player said. "I don’t have anything bad to say about Klinsmann but I am really thankful for everything that he gave me.”
The United States lost their first two qualifying games against Mexico and Costa Rica, which cost Klinsmann his job.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side