"We're going to Ibiza", Setién's Barça set for Balearic Copa trip
Beaten finalists last season, FC Barcelona were drawn against 2B outfit Ibiza in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey on Tuesday.
Quique Setién's first Barcelona away game will take place on the party island of Ibiza.
Setién, who on Monday agreed to be Ernesto Valverde's successor at Camp Nou on a deal until 2022, will take his side to the Balearic Island in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey.
The game, which will take place next midweek, will follow Setién's first game in charge, at home to Granada on Sunday.
Defending champions Valencia, the final team in pot one, face a potential banana skin when they go to Segunda B Group 2 table-toppers UD Logroñes.
Unionistas beat Deportivo La Coruña in the previous round and celebrated news of Tuesday’s draw with Zinedine Zidane's Madrid.
Sevilla play host to Levante, Espanyol go to Real Sociedad while Elche take on Athletic Bilbao.
Real Betis travel to Rayo Vallecano and Girona host Villarreal.
All matches at this stage are one-legged affairs following changes to the competition.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT Supreme Court votes to uphold the Affordable Care Act: how does this affect me?
- AMERICAN FAMILY PLAN What is a "death tax" and what's Biden proposal?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 7 live online score: NBA Playoff stats, highlights, updates...
- FATHER'S DAY 2021 Why is Father’s Day celebrated in June?
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020: Spain's options of making the Last 16
- USMNT Barcelona: agreement with Olympique Marseille for Konrad de la Fuente