"We're going to Ibiza", Setién's Barça set for Balearic Copa trip
Beaten finalists last season, FC Barcelona were drawn against 2B outfit Ibiza in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey on Tuesday.
Quique Setién's first Barcelona away game will take place on the party island of Ibiza.
Setién, who on Monday agreed to be Ernesto Valverde's successor at Camp Nou on a deal until 2022, will take his side to the Balearic Island in the last 32 of the Copa del Rey.
The game, which will take place next midweek, will follow Setién's first game in charge, at home to Granada on Sunday.
Defending champions Valencia, the final team in pot one, face a potential banana skin when they go to Segunda B Group 2 table-toppers UD Logroñes.
Unionistas beat Deportivo La Coruña in the previous round and celebrated news of Tuesday’s draw with Zinedine Zidane's Madrid.
Sevilla play host to Levante, Espanyol go to Real Sociedad while Elche take on Athletic Bilbao.
Real Betis travel to Rayo Vallecano and Girona host Villarreal.
All matches at this stage are one-legged affairs following changes to the competition.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini