SPANISH SUPER CUP
How much did each team and player get for the Spanish Super Cup?
The federation reached an agreement with the clubs before the final was won that would see each player earn €150,000 and a fee for each team.
Real Madrid lifted their first trophy of the year in Saudi Arabia on Sunday night after beating Atlético Madrid on penalties in the final. And with the confidence and pride that comes with winning a title comes monetary reward.
In this case, Madrid won €12 million. The players, however, were promised €150,000 per player and so Madrid's actual windfall was much less.
Every team that was involved in the tournament, Barcelona and Valencia were the other semi-finalists, were given money to fly to Saudi Arabia. Barcelona and Real Madrid were awarded €6 million. Atlético were given €4 million and Valencia €1.7 million.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...
- BARCELONA Two USMNT players make history with Barcelona in Champions League
- BARCELONA Jordi Alba predicts USMNT's Dest to become Barcelona star
- BARCELONA Koeman says nothing behind 'happy' Griezmann not starting in against Kiev
- Champions League Real Madrid's San Siro woe, Lewandowski targets Raul
- FIFA Best Awards Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Mbappé among FIFA 2020 Best candidates
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Inter Milan vs Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020: when does it start and finish?