Real Madrid send Andriy Lunin on loan to Oviedo
The 20-year-old Ukrainian stopper will play on loan with the Asturian side in the Spanish second division through to June 2020.
After failing to secure a regular place with Real Valladolid, parent club Real Madrid have recalled the Ukrainian stopper Lunin and have penned a loan deal with Segunda division side Real Oviedo.
Oviedo are currently sitting above the relegation zone after an erratic start to the 2019-20 campaign and Lunin will play with the "Azulones" through to June 30th 2020.
The 20-year-old has yet to secure regular playing time to showcase his talents in the Spanish game since joining Madrid in 2018 and the Oviedo faithful at the Carlos Tartiere will be hoping to see the same vein of form that saw the Ukraine named as goalkeeper of the tournament at last year's FIFA Under-20 World Cup in Poland.
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment Golden Globes 2021: hosts, presenters and special guests
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus Check: is it necessary to live in the US to be eligible for payment?
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS Golden Globes 2021: times, TV and how and where to watch online
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? New $3000 child tax credit: live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: when will the proposal be voted on in the Senate?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: who voted in favour in the House of Representatives?