Real Madrid send Andriy Lunin on loan to Oviedo
The 20-year-old Ukrainian stopper will play on loan with the Asturian side in the Spanish second division through to June 2020.
After failing to secure a regular place with Real Valladolid, parent club Real Madrid have recalled the Ukrainian stopper Lunin and have penned a loan deal with Segunda division side Real Oviedo.
Oviedo are currently sitting above the relegation zone after an erratic start to the 2019-20 campaign and Lunin will play with the "Azulones" through to June 30th 2020.
The 20-year-old has yet to secure regular playing time to showcase his talents in the Spanish game since joining Madrid in 2018 and the Oviedo faithful at the Carlos Tartiere will be hoping to see the same vein of form that saw the Ukraine named as goalkeeper of the tournament at last year's FIFA Under-20 World Cup in Poland.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...