Real Madrid send Andriy Lunin on loan to Oviedo
The 20-year-old Ukrainian stopper will play on loan with the Asturian side in the Spanish second division through to June 2020.
After failing to secure a regular place with Real Valladolid, parent club Real Madrid have recalled the Ukrainian stopper Lunin and have penned a loan deal with Segunda division side Real Oviedo.
Oviedo are currently sitting above the relegation zone after an erratic start to the 2019-20 campaign and Lunin will play with the "Azulones" through to June 30th 2020.
The 20-year-old has yet to secure regular playing time to showcase his talents in the Spanish game since joining Madrid in 2018 and the Oviedo faithful at the Carlos Tartiere will be hoping to see the same vein of form that saw the Ukraine named as goalkeeper of the tournament at last year's FIFA Under-20 World Cup in Poland.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener