Barcelona launch 'Creme Egg' inspired training shirt
The Catalan club and playing kit supplier Nike have launched a new training shirt for the current season with many suspecting the designer may have a sweet tooth.
The new year saw a new training kit launch from FC Barcelona as Nike unveiled the 2019-20 season "Breathe" training top.
No sooner had the shirt been revealed, online observers took little time to point out that the design was akin to that of the infamous Cadbury chocolate favourite, the Creme Egg with it's distinctive red, yellow and purple wrapper.
@nikefootball @FCBarcelona Breathe Training Top 2019-2020— Subside Sports (@subsidesports) January 14, 2020
Get 15% off everything with discount code "VAR15"
Exc VAT: £38.95
Inc VAT: £46.74
Only XL left at the moment, re-stock expected Februaryhttps://t.co/AwdubIJtgU pic.twitter.com/KQe6kVozDB
The shirt itself has been a massive success with the "Blaugrana" fan-base, selling out with only XL sizes remaining.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side