Real Madrid: Van de Beek to join in summer, says De Telegraaf
Netherlands international midfielder Donny van de Beek is to sign for Real Madrid for 55m euros in the summer, the newspaper De Telegraaf has reported.
An agreement is in place for Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek to move to Real Madrid this summer in a 55m-euro deal, says the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.
Van de Beek close to signing for Real Madrid last summer
Van de Beek, 22, came close to a switch to Madrid at the end of last season, only for Bernabéu head coach Zinedine Zidane to put the brakes on the transfer over his ongoing desire to sign Manchester United's Paul Pogba.
However, Pogba's high asking price means the French international appears increasingly unlikely to arrive in the Spanish capital, particularly in the wake of Federico Valverde's emergence at Madrid this term.
Capped nine times by the Netherlands, Van de Beek has made 164 Ajax appearances since being given his first-team debut in 2015/16, winning a Dutch league title and a KNVB Cup with the Amsterdam club.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?