Bayern Munich: Neuer not happy with Nübel clause as Juventus eye a move
According to France Football, the goalkeeper doesn't like a clause inserted into Nübel's contract and Juventus could be ready to pounce for the German.
Manuel Neuer could be into his last few months as a Bayern Munich player. The German is angry with the club over the signing of Alexander Nübel, who was signed from Schalke 04 an will join in the summer as a back-up.
Nübel demanded a clause in his contract that said he had to play 15 games next season and the club agreed with the idea in order to make sure he continues to develop. It hasn't sat well with Neuer, who was signed from the same club in 2011 and has since gone on to become one of the best keepers in the world.
According to France Football, Manuel Neuer has made it clear to sporting director, Hasan Salihamidzic, that he won't be moving aside for the new keeper. "While I'm here, I'll play all of the games regardless of the competition including friendlies," said the keeper reportedly during a discussion with the director.
The situtation might be exploited by Juventus, who are eyeing up a move for the veteran shot-stopper, according to the same report in the French publication. This season Neuer has been an undisputed starter. He hasn't given as much as a minute to his current back-up, Ulreich, or his back-up's backups, Früchtl and Hoffmann. He has played 26 games letting in 31 goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby