Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match
The French striker has recovered from his muscular problem and has been called into the squad for the LaLiga match-day 20 fixture.
Zinedine Zidane has named his 19-man-squad ahead of Saturday's LaLiga clash as Sevilla are the visitors at the Santiago Bernabéu for the match-day 20 fixture.
The good news for Real Madrid supporters is the return of French striker Karim Benzema to the squad. The forward played no role in the recent Spanish Super Cup campaign but returned to full training with the rest of the squad earlier this week having recovered from his hamstring injury.
The former Lyon forward is a vital source of goals for Zidane and has been on target on 12 occasions in his in 18 LaLiga appearances this 2019-20 season.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini