Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
Sevilla's Director of Sport was furious with some of the refereeing decisions against Real Madrid: "There's nothing to say after that decision, it's absurd".
Sevilla Director of Sport Monchi didn't hold back in his criticism of match official Juan Martínez Munera's performance in this afternoon's game at the Santiago Bernabéu, voicing his discontent ro Movistar.
De Jong's goal ruled out by VAR: "Everyone saw what happened. There is no way you can make any kind of football analysis - technical or tactical after such a key incident which changed the course of the game. It would be absurd".
Munir handball: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I would have gone out onto the pitch and taken the team off there and then".
Angry with the outcome: "To go away satisfied with how your team played following a defeat is the mentality of a small team and Sevilla is a big team. Of course we are angry, outraged and... I've going to have to stop myself now".
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- METEOR SHOWER Perseid Meteor Shower: watch and follow live online
- Coronavirus India posts record single-day recoveries since the pandemic started
- US ELECTION Did Kamala Harris call Joe Biden racist as Trump campaign claims?
- BARCELONA Griezmann confident Barcelona will reach Champions League final
- PSG Neymar and Mbappé will stay at PSG, Al-Khelaifi confirms