Haaland "happy" and "relaxed" after Dortmund hat-trick debut
Erling Haaland came off the bench and scored a hat-trick on his Borussia Dortmund debut.
New Borussia Dortmund signing Erling Haaland savoured his historic debut after capping his first appearance for the Bundesliga club with a hat-trick in 20 minutes .
Haaland came off the bench in the second half to score three goals in 20 minutes as Dortmund defeated Augsburg 5-3 following the midseason break on Saturday.
A €20million signing from Salzburg in January, the 19-year-old sensation replaced Lukasz Piszczek after 56 minutes and scored with his first touch 183 seconds later before eventually completing his hat-trick.
Haaland: "I have good people aroudn me at Dortmund"
"It was a good day, I'm just happy. I'm currently very relaxed, I also don't know why," Haaland, who was also linked to Manchester United and RB Leipzig before joining Dortmund, told Sky.
"The statistics are pretty nice. I have good people around me at Dortmund, great team-mates, it's a fantastic club. I can laugh today, that's the most important thing."
Haaland became the first Dortmund player to score a hat-trick on his debut since Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2013.
The Norway international netted 28 goals in 22 appearances across all competitions for Salzburg in the first half of 2019-20.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?