Haaland "happy" and "relaxed" after Dortmund hat-trick debut
Erling Haaland came off the bench and scored a hat-trick on his Borussia Dortmund debut.
New Borussia Dortmund signing Erling Haaland savoured his historic debut after capping his first appearance for the Bundesliga club with a hat-trick in 20 minutes .
Haaland came off the bench in the second half to score three goals in 20 minutes as Dortmund defeated Augsburg 5-3 following the midseason break on Saturday.
A €20million signing from Salzburg in January, the 19-year-old sensation replaced Lukasz Piszczek after 56 minutes and scored with his first touch 183 seconds later before eventually completing his hat-trick.
Haaland: "I have good people aroudn me at Dortmund"
"It was a good day, I'm just happy. I'm currently very relaxed, I also don't know why," Haaland, who was also linked to Manchester United and RB Leipzig before joining Dortmund, told Sky.
"The statistics are pretty nice. I have good people around me at Dortmund, great team-mates, it's a fantastic club. I can laugh today, that's the most important thing."
Haaland became the first Dortmund player to score a hat-trick on his debut since Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2013.
The Norway international netted 28 goals in 22 appearances across all competitions for Salzburg in the first half of 2019-20.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus checks: how many non-filers may be missing out on payment?
- Coronavirus When and how could a second stimulus check pass in the Senate?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how much money is the new plan supported by Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: possible dates to approve a new relief bill before the election
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: how is the IRS contacting people for missing payments?