Real Madrid: Dani Carvajal, booking-free for the Madrid derby
The right-back was shown his fifth yellow card against Sevilla and will miss Sunday's game against Valladolid. He will start with a clean slate for the derby on 1 February.
Dani Carvajal will go into next month's Madrid derby against Atlético with a clean disciplinary slate. The right-back will miss next Sunday's home game against Valladolid through suspension after picking up his fifth yellow card against Sevilla yesterday. Carvajal was booked on 87 minutes for wasting time. He obviously knew it meant he has completed a cycle as he was captured casting a cheeky wink in Militão's direction.
Sunday's visit from Valladolid will be the second game that Carvajal has missed this season for accumulation of bookings. He miss the opening day meeting with Celta for a suspension which had been carried over from last season.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Spain could draw Brazil or Argentina at Tokyo Olympics
- REAL MADRID Hazard, Asensio, Vinicius: Zidane faces selection headache as Belgian nears return
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leipzig star Konaté responds to Liverpool rumours
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: how are negotiations going and when will it be discussed in the Senate?
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS tax refunds on $10,200 in unemployment benefits: when it's coming?
- US News: Coronavirus What are the maximum unemployment benefits per state?