Zlatan Ibrahimovic registers record 150th Serie A win
No player in the era of three points for a win has achieved 150 wins in fewer Serie A appearances than AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic helped AC Milan ease to a 3-2 victory over Udinese on Sunday afternoon to break yet another league record. Milan's success in Ibrahimovic's 222nd Serie A appearance made the veteran striker the fastest player to 150 wins in the Italian top flight in the three-points-for-a-win era - which started in 1994-95.
Rebic brace, and one from Theo
The 38-year-old was making only his third appearance since arriving at San Siro for his second spell at the club, as two goals from Ante Rebic and one from Theo Hernández steered Milan to a third consecutive victory in all competitions.
Ibrahimovic's clubs in Italy
Ibrahimovic has played for Juventus, Inter and AC Milan across the course of two decades in which he has won seven Scudettos, two of which were revoked due to the Calciopoli scandal. He has achieved 150 wins in eight fewer matches than former Inter team-mate Esteban Cambiasso, and 10 fewer than Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne.
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus: the complete guide to the Covid-19 pandemic
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- WIMBLEDON Covid-19: Wimbledon will be cancelled, says German tennis official
- Tokyo 2020 Tokyo Olympics set for July 23 2021 start
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...