Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
Sergio Busquets spoke on the field after Barcelona beat Granada in LaLiga on Sunday at the Camp Nou thanks to a Lionel Messi goal.
Sergio Busquets spoke after Barcelona beat Granada at the Camp Nou on Sunday night thanks to a Lionel Messi goal in the second half. It was Quique Setien's first game in charge of the team since taking over last week from Ernesto Valverde.
How do you feel after the game?
It left some good feelings. We played solidly. We have control of the ball and we generated some chances. It's true that it cost us a bit when they retreated but in general the team played well.
What changed today from the other games under Valverde?
There's no need to compare. Every manager has his own style and manner of seeing football. You'll see what Setien asked us to do. We won't be revealing what it was. We are happy with what Ernesto did and we are happy to have Setien now.
But it seemed the pressure was a little big higher?
It's better to have people up front and to press. There were moments in the game when we did that. We recovered it quickly and you have to grow and fight for everything.
Bartomeu said the team needed a boost. What do you think?
The board believed that and us, well, we will try to make sure the boost is a big one. We have time.
Is Riqui Puig is one of those who can give you a boost?
He has a lot of things to mature but you can see that he belongs here.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit, tax refund...
- CORONAVIRUS Which vaccine is the most popular in the US?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS What are the Democrats position towards ending unemployment benefits?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: could the next payments be automatic?
- BARCELONA Barcelona's 2021/2 pre-season starting to take shape
- TENNIS Naomi Osaka pulls out of Wimbledon but eyes Olympics return