Real Madrid: Bale, James both train after missing Sevilla clash
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez both trained as Real Madrid began preparations for their midweek cup tie with Unionistas.
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez both trained on Monday as Real Madrid began preparations for Wednesday's Copa del Rey clash with Unionistas Salamanca (21:00 CET).
Bale, James missed Sevilla win with minor knocks
The pair were left out of Saturday's LaLiga win over Sevilla despite training during the week, with Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane explaining that they were carrying minor injury issues.
Sergio Ramos did work in the gym as he continues his recovery from an ankle knock picked up in the Spanish Super Cup final victory over Atlético Madrid, while fellow injury victims Marco Asensio (anterior cruciate ligament) and Eden Hazard (ankle) did individual drills out on the training pitch.
Hazard targeting Madrid derby on 1 February
Hazard, who has been sidelined since limping out of November's Champions League draw with Paris Saint-Germain, is aiming to return in time for Madrid's LaLiga match-up with Atlético on Saturday 1 February.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- MLS When is the MLS transfer deadline?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN What to know about $3,600 Child Tax credit: dates, eligibility, amount