Real Madrid: Bale, James both train after missing Sevilla clash
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez both trained as Real Madrid began preparations for their midweek cup tie with Unionistas.
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez both trained on Monday as Real Madrid began preparations for Wednesday's Copa del Rey clash with Unionistas Salamanca (21:00 CET).
Bale, James missed Sevilla win with minor knocks
The pair were left out of Saturday's LaLiga win over Sevilla despite training during the week, with Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane explaining that they were carrying minor injury issues.
Sergio Ramos did work in the gym as he continues his recovery from an ankle knock picked up in the Spanish Super Cup final victory over Atlético Madrid, while fellow injury victims Marco Asensio (anterior cruciate ligament) and Eden Hazard (ankle) did individual drills out on the training pitch.
Hazard targeting Madrid derby on 1 February
Hazard, who has been sidelined since limping out of November's Champions League draw with Paris Saint-Germain, is aiming to return in time for Madrid's LaLiga match-up with Atlético on Saturday 1 February.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Mbappé chases Messi record as Pirlo prepares for Juve debut
- Champions League Guardiola: Man City's Champions League failures not a mental issue
- Sergio Ramos not included in Madrid squad for Shakhtar clash
- INTERNACIONAL Eto'o accuses ‘France Football’ of a lack of respect for getting his position wrong
- REAL MADRID Zidane: "We deserve the criticism"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener