Real Madrid: Bale, James both train after missing Sevilla clash
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez both trained as Real Madrid began preparations for their midweek cup tie with Unionistas.
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez both trained on Monday as Real Madrid began preparations for Wednesday's Copa del Rey clash with Unionistas Salamanca (21:00 CET).
Bale, James missed Sevilla win with minor knocks
The pair were left out of Saturday's LaLiga win over Sevilla despite training during the week, with Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane explaining that they were carrying minor injury issues.
Sergio Ramos did work in the gym as he continues his recovery from an ankle knock picked up in the Spanish Super Cup final victory over Atlético Madrid, while fellow injury victims Marco Asensio (anterior cruciate ligament) and Eden Hazard (ankle) did individual drills out on the training pitch.
Hazard targeting Madrid derby on 1 February
Hazard, who has been sidelined since limping out of November's Champions League draw with Paris Saint-Germain, is aiming to return in time for Madrid's LaLiga match-up with Atlético on Saturday 1 February.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move