Former Inter Milan striker Rey Manaj joins Barcelona B
Former Inter striker Rey Manaj has completed a move to Barcelona, where he is set to play for the B team.
Barcelona have signed Rey Manaj from Second Division outfit Albacete Balompié for an initial €700,000, with the former Inter Milan striker agreeing a contract until June 2023. The fee could rise by a further two million euros in bonueses if the player completes performance-based incentives over the next three and a half years, with 22-year-old Manaj set to line-up for Barca B in the third tier.
Rey Manaj's spells in Italy and Spain
After starting his senior career with Cremonese in 2013, the Albania international – who has a €50m release clause in his Barça contract – moved to Inter Milan three years later, making six appearances for the club during a stint that included loans to Pescara, Pisa and Granada.
Manaj joined Albacete in July 2018 on loan with an obligation to buy. He scored nine goals in 39 league appearances for the Segunda División club.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS LA Galaxy fire struggling former Boca coach Schelotto
- Diego Maradona Maradona at 60: The star of Mexico 1986 – and the World Cup handball king
- REAL MADRID The 9 is a problem
- Europa League Benfica boss Jesus rejects Barça comparison: Koeman's team has nothing
- DISNEY+ Star Wars The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- 2020 US ELECTIONS US elections: What's Trump's plan to deal with Coronavirus?