Former Inter Milan striker Rey Manaj joins Barcelona B
Former Inter striker Rey Manaj has completed a move to Barcelona, where he is set to play for the B team.
Barcelona have signed Rey Manaj from Second Division outfit Albacete Balompié for an initial €700,000, with the former Inter Milan striker agreeing a contract until June 2023. The fee could rise by a further two million euros in bonueses if the player completes performance-based incentives over the next three and a half years, with 22-year-old Manaj set to line-up for Barca B in the third tier.
Rey Manaj's spells in Italy and Spain
After starting his senior career with Cremonese in 2013, the Albania international – who has a €50m release clause in his Barça contract – moved to Inter Milan three years later, making six appearances for the club during a stint that included loans to Pescara, Pisa and Granada.
Manaj joined Albacete in July 2018 on loan with an obligation to buy. He scored nine goals in 39 league appearances for the Segunda División club.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, stimulus calculator | Live
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what is the Californian strain; is it more dangerous and contagious?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: how you might save $3,100 in taxes with the new payment?
- US News Why has Biden rescinded the Trump’s apprenticeship program?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: can the payment be approved in the House vote on Friday?
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play February: times, stream and how to watch for new PS4 & PS5 games