Dembélé: 2022 World Cup in Qatar "sure to be a success"
Injured Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembélé praised the country after ending his period of rehabilitation at the Aspetar clinic in Doha.
Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembélé has praised Qatar and the Aspetar clinic after the end of his period of injury rehabilitation in Doha.
"I'd encourage all athletes to come to Qatar to get over their injuries"
"I came to Aspetar to recover from the injury I picked up against Borussia Dortmund," said Dembélé before returning to Spain after a month and a half in Qatar. "Right from the start, I was advised to come to this hospital because of the quality of its sports medicine facilities. My club-mate Samuel Umtiti recommended it to me."
The Frenchman went on: "Aspetar is a fantastic hospital, and the expertise of its team of doctors and nurses helps you to get back playing as quickly as possible. With the facilities that this hospital boasts, I'd encourage all athletes to come to Qatar to get over their injuries."
Dembélé confident 2022 World Cup will be great tournament
Dembélé also spoke enthusiastically about his experience in Qatar as a whole, declaring that this was no surprise as friends such as Al Duhail defender Mehdi Benatia had already told him a lot about the country. Given everything that Qatar has to offer, the 2022 World Cup "is sure to be a success", he added.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news