Real Madrid: Zidane's Copa del Rey press conference - 10 quotes
Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane spoke to the media on Tuesday, on the eve of Los Blancos' Copa del Rey clash with Unionistas Salamanca.
Copa del Rey:
"We're going to be fully focused on it. It's an important competition, as is everything that's coming up."
Gareth Bale and James Rodríguez:
"They're both available to play and will go to Salamanca."
Álvaro Odriozola close to joining Bayern Munich:
"He has the opportunity to leave, but nothing's official yet."
Bringing Jesús Vallejo back into fold after unsuccessful Wolves loan spell:
"We'll see. At the moment, Vallejo returning isn't on the table."
Kylian Mbappé's praise for Zidane:
"He's the example to follow now."
"Anything can happen between now and 31 January, in terms of arrivals and departures."
Single-match format in Copa:
"In France you play just the one game and I'm used to it. [But] we'll accept whatever format we're given."
New Real Madrid signing Reinier:
"We have to take it step by step. When he arrives, we'll see what we do. The plan is that he'll play for Castilla."
"Like every Brazilian, he's technically very good. You get a good idea from the videos of him, but I'm going to wait."
Will second-choice goalkeeper Alphonse Areola start in the Copa?
"I'm sorry, I'm not going to tell you anything."
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment Golden Globes 2021: hosts, presenters and special guests
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus Check: is it necessary to live in the US to be eligible for payment?
- GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS Golden Globes 2021: times, TV and how and where to watch online
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? New $3000 child tax credit: live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: when will the proposal be voted on in the Senate?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: who voted in favour in the House of Representatives?