Barcelona: Messi, Busquets and Piqué rested for Ibiza Copa del Rey tie
Quique Setién has chosen to rest three key players as he named his Barcelona take on Ibiza in the Copa del Rey.
Lionel Messi, Sergio Busquets and Gerard Piqué will stay in Barcelona when Quique Setién's team fly out to Ibiza for tomorrow's Copa del Rey Round of 32 tie at Estadi Can Misses.
Luis Suárez and Ousmane Dembélé remain unavailable due to injury, although the Uruguayan has begun the next stage of his treatment process in Catalonia as he recovers from meniscus damage. Dembélé is also progressing well with his recovery from a hamstring injury and is back training out in the open air although apart from his team mates.
Quique Setién has included youngsters Carles Pérez, Riqui Puig, Abel Ruíz and Chumi in the 18-man squad, alongside rising star Ansu Fati.
The Barcelona squad:
Ter Stegen, Neto, Semedo, Lenglet, Jordi Alba, Umtiti, Sergi Roberto, Arthur, Rakitic, De Jong, Vidal, Griezmann, Junior, Carles Pérez, Ansu Fati, Abel Ruiz, Riqui Puig, Chumi.
Te recomendamos en English
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?