Barcelona: Messi, Busquets and Piqué rested for Ibiza Copa del Rey tie
Quique Setién has chosen to rest three key players as he named his Barcelona take on Ibiza in the Copa del Rey.
Lionel Messi, Sergio Busquets and Gerard Piqué will stay in Barcelona when Quique Setién's team fly out to Ibiza for tomorrow's Copa del Rey Round of 32 tie at Estadi Can Misses.
Luis Suárez and Ousmane Dembélé remain unavailable due to injury, although the Uruguayan has begun the next stage of his treatment process in Catalonia as he recovers from meniscus damage. Dembélé is also progressing well with his recovery from a hamstring injury and is back training out in the open air although apart from his team mates.
Quique Setién has included youngsters Carles Pérez, Riqui Puig, Abel Ruíz and Chumi in the 18-man squad, alongside rising star Ansu Fati.
The Barcelona squad:
Ter Stegen, Neto, Semedo, Lenglet, Jordi Alba, Umtiti, Sergi Roberto, Arthur, Rakitic, De Jong, Vidal, Griezmann, Junior, Carles Pérez, Ansu Fati, Abel Ruiz, Riqui Puig, Chumi.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online