Cavani move to Atlético Madrid imminent after increased bid
Atleti have upped their initial offer of ten million euro to 15 with Italian journalist Nicolò Schira claiming that the move is nearing competition.
Everything points to the Edinson Cavani to Atlético Madrid saga reaching a conclusion after well connected Italian journalist and transfer expert Nicolò Schira stating that the move is reaching a conclusion.
Schira maintains that Atlético have upped their offer to 15 million euro along with a further three million in the form of bonuses and the consensus is that this will be sufficient to see PSG let the striker move to the LaLiga club.
Both the player and the Spanish side have agreed to terms of the move with the final part of the jigsaw, the Ligue 1 side holding out to the player who is a free agent come June 30th (2020).
Edinson Cavani is currently recovering from a groin injury that has ruled the Uruguayan out of recent PSG matched and has only played for 568 minutes over 14 games in this current 2019-20 campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona boss Koeman responds to Real Madrid penalty controversy
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE Juventus could be kicked out of Serie A over Super League move
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid enquire about Spurs' defender Serge Aurier
- NBA Anthony Davis posts 42-point game against the Phoenix Suns
- US NEWS Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: efficacy, safety, side effects from Pfizer, J&J, Moderna...
- US NEWS Where is my Golden State stimulus? How to check & track