Real Madrid sign Hugo Vallejo
The 19-year-old winger has been brought into Los Blancos on a deal from Málaga that runs until 2023, with big plans for the youngster being made.
Hugo Vallejo is a Real Madrid player. The capital club and Málaga have reached an agreement for the 19-year-old winger - whose contract ends in June - and his new deal will run until 2023. Official communication will be issued shortly by the clubs.
Vallejo in, then out on loan
Vallejo had rejected all of Málaga's offers to renew with them, so the club decided to accept Madrid's proposal to accelerate the transfer to this January market. The fate of the youngster's immediate development, however, will not lie with Zinedine Zidane, nor with Raúl at Castilla, but instead with Fernando Vázquez at Deportivo, where he will be loaned for the rest of this season.
This move makes him the fifth reinforcement of the Galician team this winter, and with the club president, Fernando Vidal, announcing that the intention was to bring in eight or nine new faces, more are expected.
Hugo Vallejo will arrive at Riazor after having played only 285 minutes in the second division this season, limited time largely due to his refusal to renew for Málaga. The loan agreement will see him given many more opportunities to show off his talent.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus payment debit card: Do I have to activate the EIP card before I can use it?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Donald Trump is caught playing golf Amid Covid-19 outbreak
- LALIGA Tebas: "We hope Liga will return on 11 June with Sevilla-Betis"
- FOOTBALL Van Persie reveals Van Gaal gave him a slap at 2014 World Cup