Victor Moses signs for Inter Milan to team up with Conte again
Victor Moses has linked up with Antonio Conte at Inter after agreeing to leave Chelsea on loan once more.
Inter have announced the signing of Victor Moses from Chelsea on a loan deal with an option to buy.
The 29-year-old moves to Serie A for the remainder of the campaign after spending the first half of this season with Fenerbahce in the Turkish Super Lig.
Moses was a key player under Antonio Conte when Chelsea last won the Premier League title in 2016-17 and will reunite with his old boss at San Siro.
Inter did not confirm the details of the purchase option, but it has been reported they will need to pay €10 million to sign the Nigeria international.
Moses is the latest Premier League player to move to Inter, who are second in the Serie A table, four points behind champions Juventus.
Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez joined from Manchester United in the previous transfer window, before Ashley Young followed suit by heading to the Nerazzurri this month.
With Moses' arrival secured, Inter are now expected to push ahead in their efforts to sign Christian Eriksen, having lodged a formal bid for the Tottenham playmaker this week.
Moses could make his debut in Sunday's Serie A clash with Cagliari.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win