PSG's Marquinhos doubt for UCL Dortmund clash
After scoring Paris Saint-Germain's opener against Reims, Marquinhos suffered an injury that is set to sideline him for three weeks.
Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos will be out for close to a month after injuring his hamstring in the Coupe de la Ligue win over Reims.
Marquinhos out for PSG
The Brazilian scored the opener in PSG's routine 3-0 semi-final victory on Wednesday but was forced from the pitch with around 20 minutes remaining.
He looks set to miss Ligue 1 games against Lille, Montpellier, Nantes and Lyon, plus next week's Coupe de France date with third-tier Pau.
In a statement, PSG announced: "Marquinhos suffered a hamstring injury on Wednesday at the Stade Auguste Delaune, and examinations confirmed a lesion of the biceps femoris.
"He is expected to be unavailable for three weeks."
PSG will hope to have the 25-year-old fully fit for the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie against Borussia Dortmund on February 18, a game in which Erling Haaland may be involved for the Germans.
Te recomendamos en English
- E3 2021 Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 E3 2021 schedule: dates, times, conferences, livestreams and showcases by day
- US News Which European countries accept vaccinated travelers from the US?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit: how do I know if should have received the IRS letter?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in Euro 2021? Saturday 12 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ROLAND GARROS How many times has Nadal lost a match at Roland Garros?