Sergio Ramos set to reappear against Valladolid
The Real Madrid captain completed his second full training session with the rest of the Real Madrid squad and is expected to start against Valladolid.
After completing two full training sessions with the rest of the Real Madrid first team squad, captain Sergio Ramos is set to get a start in Zidane's XI as they face struggling Real Valladolid in the Jose Zorilla stadium on Sunday night (kick-off 21:00 CET).
The Camas born defender sustained an ankle problem in the final of the Spanish Super Cup against Atlético Madrid played in Jeddah earlier this month and this has forced him to miss the home LaLiga clash against Sevilla at the Bernabéu and last mid-week's away trip to Salamanca to face Unionistas. His return to the defence will see either Militao or Nacho cover the right back position with Dani Carvajal ruled out via yellow card sanction accumulation.
Gareth Bale joins both Eden Hazard and Asensio on the injured list after the Welsh player twisted his ankle at "Las Pistas" on Wednesday during the Copa del Rey third round tie. at present it's still unclear as to how much time the Cardiff born striker will be ruled out for as a result of the ankle problem.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss