Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega
Ever Banega will leave Sevilla at the end of the season, with the Argentine set to join Al Shabab in Saudi Arabia.
Ever Banega will leave Sevilla to join Al Shabab at the end of the season, the Saudi Arabian side have confirmed.
Banega, 31, is currently in his second spell at Sevilla, who he initially joined from Valencia in 2014 before leaving for Inter in 2016.
However, the midfielder spent just one season at San Siro before returning to the Andalusian club, where he remains a regular having started 19 LaLiga matches so far this season
The Argentine is out of contract in June, though, and Al Shabab have now confirmed Banega has agreed to a three-year deal.
Six-time Saudi champions Al Shabab finished fifth in the Pro League in 2018-19.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: how and where to watch – times, TV, online
- Champions League Vidal sent off against Napoli
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bayern with one foot in the quarter final
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué limps out of Napoli tie with Clásico in doubt
- Tennis Who is Chicharito? Alexander Zverev stumped in Mexico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sterling fit for Man City-Real Madrid as Guardiola regrets Hazard loss