PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
The Ligue 1 giants are considering a move for the Arsenal forward, who is also attracting interest from Camp Nou after Luis Suárez's injury.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang continues to be linked with a move from Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain are the latest European heavyweight reportedly interested in the forward.
Aubameyang, 30, is reportedly a target for Barcelona after scoring 16 goals in 26 games for struggling Arsenal this season.
However, with Edinson Cavani potentially leaving, PSG are also eyeing the Gabon international.
PSG interested in Auba amid Barça links
PSG are considering a move for Aubameyang, according to Foot Mercato.
Cavani may leave the Ligue 1 giants for Atlético Madrid during this transfer window and Aubameyang could be his replacement, the report says.
PSG are reportedly discussing a loan with an option to buy Aubameyang.
Inter eye up Napoli star Insigne
- Staying at Emirates Stadium, Arsenal are close to a deal for Flamengo defender Pablo Mari, according to ESPN and other reports. The Premier League club will reportedly pay £8.4million (€10m) for the Spaniard.
- Marcos Rojo could be on his way out of Manchester United. After just three Premier League appearances this season, the defender is heading back to Estudiantes – where he started his career – on loan, according to the Mirror.
- Carles Pérez is set to join Roma. Sky Sport Italia reports the Barcelona forward will join the Serie A club on loan until the end of the season, with a mandatory purchase option for €13m to be part of the deal.
- Inter are already preparing for a period of dominance, including next season. Sport Italia reports Napoli star Lorenzo Insigne has been offered to Inter, who may land the forward ahead of the 2020-21 campaign.
- Inter and Napoli seem to have a decent relationship. CalcioMercato reports Matteo Politano will swap Milan for Naples, where he will sign a deal until 2024 with a medical set for Monday.
- Mauricio Pochettino remains without a job after being sacked by Tottenham in November. The Mirror reports Spurs will be entitled to £10m in compensation if the Argentinian finds another job before the end of the season.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini