Carles Pérez to Roma for €13 million
Onda Cero say that the player will travel to Italy on Tuesday to seal a deal with the Serie A club as Barcelona look set to lose their third player in January.
Carles Pérez will travel to Italy on Tuesday to sign with Roma according to Onda Cero. Roma have seduced the attacker and have agreed a deal with Barcelona for the transfer of the player. They will send €13 million to Barça for the deal. The deal will not include a buy-back clause.
It will be the third departure of the transfer market for Barcelona after Todibo and Aleñá's exits to Schalke and Betis respectively. Setien said on Friday that he wouldn't be calling on the player as long as negotiations were taking place with Roma.
The 21-year-old will battle with Patrick Kluivert and Cengiz Under for playing time. Barcelona have not signed anyone but are close to losing their third player in the January window. Barcelona's treatment of the player surprised him and his representatives as he becomes another one leaving the club in less than ideal circumstances.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Meteor Shower Perseid meteor shower August 2020: how and when to watch
- Coronavirus Trump executive order: how much will it cost the US?
- Ohter Sports Forbes: Covid-19 is massively-affecting sports in South Africa
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool close in on a deal for 'the next Neymar’ Talles Magno
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Atalanta have a responsibility not to disappoint against PSG, says Gasperini