Carles Pérez to Roma for €13 million
Onda Cero say that the player will travel to Italy on Tuesday to seal a deal with the Serie A club as Barcelona look set to lose their third player in January.
Carles Pérez will travel to Italy on Tuesday to sign with Roma according to Onda Cero. Roma have seduced the attacker and have agreed a deal with Barcelona for the transfer of the player. They will send €13 million to Barça for the deal. The deal will not include a buy-back clause.
It will be the third departure of the transfer market for Barcelona after Todibo and Aleñá's exits to Schalke and Betis respectively. Setien said on Friday that he wouldn't be calling on the player as long as negotiations were taking place with Roma.
The 21-year-old will battle with Patrick Kluivert and Cengiz Under for playing time. Barcelona have not signed anyone but are close to losing their third player in the January window. Barcelona's treatment of the player surprised him and his representatives as he becomes another one leaving the club in less than ideal circumstances.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections