Pablo Marí's Arsenal move on verge of collapse
After an initial agreement was made to buy the player outright, Arsenal's proposal for a loan deal with the option to purhcase has angered Flamengo.
Just when it seemed that the Arsenal’s signing of Flamengo defender, Pablo Marí, was imminent, the deal is reportedly now on the verge of collapse.
Although the move is still not being ruled out, Flamengo are reportedly frustrated with the English club for proposing a change to the terms of the deal.
Arsenal and Flamengo have until Friday to reach deal
At first it was agreed that Arsenal would buy the player outright. However, the Gunners then raised the possibility of a loan agreement with the option to purchase, according to Brazilian outlet, Globoesporte.
Such was Flamengo frustration that they asked the player to return to Rio de Janeiro from London to resume training. Arsenal and Flamengo have until Friday to iron out their differences.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it