Kobe Bryant's daughter Gianna among the victims
The 13-year-old daughter of the former basketball star was travelling with her father in the helicopter. Both were travelling to a basketball match along with another player.
Kobe Bryant's teenage daughter Gianna Maria-Onore perished alongside her father in Sunday's tragic helicopter accident in Calabasa. According to Adrian Wojnarowski, Bryant and his daughter were travelling to a basketball game at the Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks together with another young player Alyssa Altobelli, who was the same age as Gianna, and her parents John and Keri.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Gianna Bryant, passion for basketball
Gianna or Gigi as she was known, the second daughter to be born to Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, was the apple of her father's eye and like him, devoted to basketball. She was the star of her school basketball team and her father would often attend her matches. She was born on 1 May 2006 and is survived by her mother and three siblings: Natalia, Bianka and Capri.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby