Kobe Bryant's daughter Gianna among the victims
The 13-year-old daughter of the former basketball star was travelling with her father in the helicopter. Both were travelling to a basketball match along with another player.
Kobe Bryant's teenage daughter Gianna Maria-Onore perished alongside her father in Sunday's tragic helicopter accident in Calabasa. According to Adrian Wojnarowski, Bryant and his daughter were travelling to a basketball game at the Mamba Sports Academy in Thousand Oaks together with another young player Alyssa Altobelli, who was the same age as Gianna, and her parents John and Keri.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Gianna Bryant, passion for basketball
Gianna or Gigi as she was known, the second daughter to be born to Kobe and Vanessa Bryant, was the apple of her father's eye and like him, devoted to basketball. She was the star of her school basketball team and her father would often attend her matches. She was born on 1 May 2006 and is survived by her mother and three siblings: Natalia, Bianka and Capri.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: how long does it survive on objects and surfaces?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: 10,000 health workers in Spain have contracted Covid-19
- CORONAVIRUS Praying with the Pope, 'Urbi et Orbi' during coronavirus
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: 7 types of human coronavirus
- Covid-19 'The Flu', 'Pandemic' and other coronavirus related films on Netflix
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's quarantine period comes to an end