Barcelona: Bruno Fernandes could be included in Rodrigo deal
The option of including Sporting CP's Bruno Fernandes in the deal has emerged as Barça continue talks with Valencia over Rodrigo Moreno.
Having failed to reach an ageement with Valencia on Monday, Barcelona are to continue talks with Los Che on Tuesday over the signing of striker Rodrigo Moreno.
As part of a deal for Rodrigo, Barça are reportedly now looking at the possibility of buying Sporting CP midfielder Bruno Fernandes, a player who has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United, and immediately loaning him to Valencia.
Fernandes would spend 2020/21 season at Valencia
AS understands that Barça's purchase of Fernandes, which was first revealed by the Valencia-based newspaper Superdeporte, would not go through until the summer. Barça's plan would be to snap up the Portugal international on a contract running until 2025 and loan him to Valencia for the 2020/21 season.
Rodrigo did not train with Valencia on Tuesday ahead of their Copa del Rey tie with Cultural Leonesa, with the 28-year-old understood to be undergoing a check-up on the knee issue that has seen him miss three of the team's last four games.
Valencia out to bring Alcácer back to Mestalla
Meanwhile, Valencia are preparing a bid to re-sign Borussia Dortmund striker Paco Alcácer, who has made it clear to the LaLiga club that he is keen to return. Alcácer, 26, scored 43 goals in 124 appearances for Los Che between 2010 and 2016.
Dortmund are thought to be ready to part with Alcácer if they can recoup the figure of around 25 euros that they paid for the Spain international in February 2019.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: what to do if the payment is sent but the mail has not arrived
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: Republicans having doubts about another $1,200 payment