Valladolid director says they have not asked for Reinier on loan
The sporting director for Valladolid was speaking about signing Hatem Ben Arfa and says that the best players are always on the table for them including Reinier.
Miguel Ángel Gómez, Real Valladolid's sporting director, says the club have not asked Real Madrid for Jesus Reinier on loan. "As of today, no," he said when asked about the Brazilian.
"He seems like an excellent player. The top players are always on the table but it's another thing if we can bring them in. I don't think it will be possible," he said.
The Valladolid director was speaking after the club wrapped up a deal to bring Hatem Ben Arfa to LaLiga. Ángel Gómez said he was delighted to have signed the French attacker after trying and failing to bring him to Sevilla in the past.
"The doubts about his physical state are normal," he said. "We have to accept them but we have a lot of examples of players in similar circumstances but have done well."
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Why was there a proposal for a $10,000 stimulus check and could it pass?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $400 new weekly unemployment benefits: when are they coming?