Valladolid director says they have not asked for Reinier on loan
The sporting director for Valladolid was speaking about signing Hatem Ben Arfa and says that the best players are always on the table for them including Reinier.
Miguel Ángel Gómez, Real Valladolid's sporting director, says the club have not asked Real Madrid for Jesus Reinier on loan. "As of today, no," he said when asked about the Brazilian.
"He seems like an excellent player. The top players are always on the table but it's another thing if we can bring them in. I don't think it will be possible," he said.
The Valladolid director was speaking after the club wrapped up a deal to bring Hatem Ben Arfa to LaLiga. Ángel Gómez said he was delighted to have signed the French attacker after trying and failing to bring him to Sevilla in the past.
"The doubts about his physical state are normal," he said. "We have to accept them but we have a lot of examples of players in similar circumstances but have done well."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry