Valladolid director says they have not asked for Reinier on loan
The sporting director for Valladolid was speaking about signing Hatem Ben Arfa and says that the best players are always on the table for them including Reinier.
Miguel Ángel Gómez, Real Valladolid's sporting director, says the club have not asked Real Madrid for Jesus Reinier on loan. "As of today, no," he said when asked about the Brazilian.
"He seems like an excellent player. The top players are always on the table but it's another thing if we can bring them in. I don't think it will be possible," he said.
The Valladolid director was speaking after the club wrapped up a deal to bring Hatem Ben Arfa to LaLiga. Ángel Gómez said he was delighted to have signed the French attacker after trying and failing to bring him to Sevilla in the past.
"The doubts about his physical state are normal," he said. "We have to accept them but we have a lot of examples of players in similar circumstances but have done well."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...7 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map 7 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 7 April
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 7 April
- Lionel Messi to Inter not impossible – Moratti
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid line up Mbappé transfer for 2021