Arsenal get their man with Pablo Marí set to become a 'Gunner'
The final details on a lengthy negotiation process were concluded late on Tuesday with Arsenal set to pay Flamengo 11 million euro for the Spaniard.
Pablo Marí is set to join Arsenal after the North London club and Brazilian side Flamengo finally reached an agreement late on Tuesday night. The Spaniard has already completed his medial with the Premier League side before the negotiation process reached a stalemate over the payment process for the 26-year-old.
Finally, the defender will move for a fee of 11 million euro and move to England initially on a loan deal with an option for a later compulsory purchase.
Pablo Marí will leave Rio today and is set to be unveiled as anew Arsenal player on Thursday January 30th and was a specific request from Gunners Brazilian sporting director Edu. In his time with the Brazilian outfit, the Spaniard won the Serie A title and 2019 Copa Libertadores with "Mengao".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it