Manchester United confirm Bruno Fernandes deal
The Portuguese midfielder will join Manchester United after weeks of rumours and speculation. The deal is subject to personal terms and a medical.
Manchester United have announced they have reached an agreement with Sporting Club de Portugal for the transfer of 25-year-old Bruno Fernandes. The deal is not done yet, however, with personal terms to be agreed and a medical completed.
Barcelona were linked with the attacking midfielder as the end of the transfer window approached but United have reached an agreement for the player. It is believed to be in the region of €55 million for the Portuguese international with add-ons.
The attacking midfielder has played 25 times this seasons with the Portuguese side and scored 15 goals. He has also played for his country 19 times with two goals.
He becomes Manchester United's first signing of the January transfer window. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signed Harry Maguire, Daniel James and Aaron Wan-Bissaka in the summer but with Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay's injuries, they needed reinforcements in midfield and have their man in Fernandes.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Doctors warn CDC to advise about vaccine side effects
- coronavirus Stimulus checks Second stimulus check: which proposals have been unsuccessfully discussed?
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 on Black Friday: restocks times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020 opening hours and best deals in Burlington, Zara, North Face & Under Armour
- US NEWS Why has Trump pardoned Michael Flynn?
- US News Black Friday 2020 opening hours & best deals in Kohls, Best Buy, Wayfair & TJ Maxx