Manchester United confirm Bruno Fernandes deal
The Portuguese midfielder will join Manchester United after weeks of rumours and speculation. The deal is subject to personal terms and a medical.
Manchester United have announced they have reached an agreement with Sporting Club de Portugal for the transfer of 25-year-old Bruno Fernandes. The deal is not done yet, however, with personal terms to be agreed and a medical completed.
Barcelona were linked with the attacking midfielder as the end of the transfer window approached but United have reached an agreement for the player. It is believed to be in the region of €55 million for the Portuguese international with add-ons.
The attacking midfielder has played 25 times this seasons with the Portuguese side and scored 15 goals. He has also played for his country 19 times with two goals.
He becomes Manchester United's first signing of the January transfer window. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signed Harry Maguire, Daniel James and Aaron Wan-Bissaka in the summer but with Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay's injuries, they needed reinforcements in midfield and have their man in Fernandes.
Te recomendamos en English
- Square Enix's E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 Microsoft's Xbox and Bethesda conference at E3 2021 recap: games, announcements, trailers
- Euro 2020 Denmark team doctor: Eriksen was 'gone' after suffering cardiac arrest
- E3 2021 After missing E3 2021, will Sony (PlayStation) have a State of Play in the summer? When?
- EURO 2020 | GROUP F France vs Germany: Mbappé explains Giroud annoyance
- EURO 2020 France vs Germany: Benzema and Griezmann get green light