Cristiano Ronaldo first to break the 200m mark on Instagram
The Juventus forward has become the first person on the social media platform to reach two million followers, ahead of Leo Messi and Neymar.
Cristiano Ronaldo has added another record to his considerable haul, although this one has nothing to do with his on-pitch exploits: the Juventus forward has become the first person in the world to reach 200 million followers on Instagram, a tally bettered only by the social media platform itself and a number that far exceeds celebrities including Ariana Grande, Dwayne Johnson, Selena Gómez and Beyoncé, as well as fellow footballers Leo Messi and Neymar.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Ronaldo's Instagram earnings
- Instagram (@Instagram): 330 million followers.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano): 200 million followers.
- Ariana Grande (@arianagrande): 172 million followers.
- Dwayne Johnson (@therock): 169 million followers.
- Selena Gómez (@selenagomez): 166 million followers.
- Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner): 158 million followers.
- Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian): 157 million followers.
- Lionel Messi (@leomessi): 141 million followers.
- Beyoncé (@beyonce): 138 million followers.
- Neymar (@neymarjr): 131 million followers.
Ronaldo still has some ground to make up on Instagram itself, which boasts 330 million followers on its own official profile, but the Portuguese can console himself with the vast sums of cash he generates via the platform. According to a study by Instagram marketing company Hopper HQ, Ronaldo pockets 900,000 euros for every sponsored post he makes, landing the Portugal captain around 48 million euros per year, more than earns as a player for the Italian giants.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener