Man Utd: Bruno Fernandes agent shares contract photo
The first image of the Portugal international as a Manchester United player emerged on his agent's Instagram account on Thursday.
Bruno Fernandes looks to have signed his contract with Manchester United after his agent posted a photo to Instagram.
United confirmed on Wednesday they had reached an agreement with Sporting CP to sign Portugal playmaker Fernandes.
The fee for Fernandes will be an initial £46.5million (€55m) and a potential further £21.1m (€25m) in add-ons, including additional sums for a number of appearances, Champions League qualification and individual objectives.
Fernandes officially a Manchester United player
Fernandes is understood to have undergone a medical with United on Thursday, and his representative Miguel Ruben Pinho was the first to share an image of the 25-year-old in his new club's colours.
A photo shared to Pinho's official Instagram account showed the agent and Fernandes, wearing a United training kit, standing next to a contract seemingly ready to be signed – or already signed – by the midfielder.
Fernandes has long been a reported target of United, while Tottenham and Barcelona have also been credited with an interest in the past.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?