Super Bowl LIV: the adverts set to catch your eye
For 77 promotional slots, FOX will take in a record 5.6 million dollars, and we have a selection of those that are going to hit your screen.
On Sunday 2 February, Super Bowl LIV hits the Hard Rock stadium in Miami and will see the Kansas City Chiefs face off against the San Francisco 49ers.
Super Bowl LIV promotions
It's one of the biggest sporting events of the calendar and one that has so many eyes on it that even the half-time show and adverts that go alongside it are big, big business.
Jennifer López and Shakira will be strutting their collective stuff at the break, while millions of dollars will be spent by brands looking for their few seconds in the global spotlight. This year, FOX has sold 77 promotional slots for a record price of 5.6 million dollars.
Here are some of those that you can expect to see...
Bryan Cranston in The Shining
Rick and Morty for Pringles
A Doritos classic
Hyundai for Chris Evans and John Krasinski
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"