Francisco Trincão joins Barcelona on 5-year deal
The Catalan club have paid a fee of 31 million euro for the services of the Portugal U-21 striker to Liga Nos side SC Braga.
Barça have confirmed the signing of Francisco Trincao with the current Sporting de Braga striker set to move to the Catalan club on a deal through to 2025. Barcelona 'B' striker Abel Ruiz moves to the Portuguese side as part of the agreement. The acquisition was announced on Friday afternoon (final day of the current transfer window) and his services will set the LaLiga club back 31 million with the club adding a buy-out clause of 500 million euro to ward off potential future suitors.
🔜 Francisco Trincão— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona_es) January 31, 2020
Acuerdo con el @SCBragaOficial para el traspaso del portugués.
Será azulgrana en julio del 2020.
The 20-year-old Trincao has shone this season with Braga, featuring in 21 games bagging three goals and providing three assists for the Liga Nos side. The left sided player has also been capped at all levels for the Portuguese national side and widely tipped to be part of Fernando Santos' Euro 2020 squad.
Trincao will remain with SC Braga for the remainder of the current campaign with his contracted term for the Catalan side commencing on July 1st 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 France vs Germany: Benzema and Griezmann get green light
- US News Where did Flag Day originate?
- International News What did Biden say at the G7 summit?
- US News Why is Flag Day celebrated?
- Coronavirus Can US citizens get an EU digital vaccine passport?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Spain vs Sweden: Luis Enrique has a decent team, box to box