Christian Pulisic is ready to return for Chelsea after injury
The 21-year-old recovered from his injury and is now training with the Blues after missing five games. Pulisic has played a total of 22 matches this season.
Chelsea drew on Saturday against Leicester City but American star Christian Pulisic was not on the bench and had to watch the game from the stands of the King Power Stadium. The captain of the United States men’s national team posted a picture on social media showing him out running, a clear indication that he is ready to play.
Even though he is back fit, Chelsea coach Frank Lampard stated last week that Pulisic will be ready to play by mid-February because he needs to be one hundred percent, like the rest of the players. So far he has missed four weeks due to his injury and he is eager to get back.
Pulisic’s career in the Premier League
View this post on Instagram
Christian Pulisic arrived at Chelsea last year after four years with Borussia Dortmund and he was perceived to be a replacement for the outgoing Eden Hazard, He has, however, had a difficult time adapting to the team and to the Premier League.
The 21 year old has missed four weeks due to an injury and he has not been able to find a regular place in the starting line-up for his new side.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Jake Paul: Mayweather "doesn't want to risk record" against me
- REPUBLICAN PARTY What did Liz Cheney say in her speech to the House and why has she been removed from Party leadership?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Can you lose stimulus checks if you don't file taxes before 2021 deadline?
- NBA LeBron nearing return, but will remain sidelined tonight
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: can teams from different conferences face each other?
- BOXING How is Mayweather family life? Wife, sons, daughters