Christian Pulisic is ready to return for Chelsea after injury
The 21-year-old recovered from his injury and is now training with the Blues after missing five games. Pulisic has played a total of 22 matches this season.
Chelsea drew on Saturday against Leicester City but American star Christian Pulisic was not on the bench and had to watch the game from the stands of the King Power Stadium. The captain of the United States men’s national team posted a picture on social media showing him out running, a clear indication that he is ready to play.
Even though he is back fit, Chelsea coach Frank Lampard stated last week that Pulisic will be ready to play by mid-February because he needs to be one hundred percent, like the rest of the players. So far he has missed four weeks due to his injury and he is eager to get back.
Pulisic’s career in the Premier League
View this post on Instagram
Christian Pulisic arrived at Chelsea last year after four years with Borussia Dortmund and he was perceived to be a replacement for the outgoing Eden Hazard, He has, however, had a difficult time adapting to the team and to the Premier League.
The 21 year old has missed four weeks due to an injury and he has not been able to find a regular place in the starting line-up for his new side.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS MLS 2020 play-offs: schedule, games and dates
- US News What did Trump say about Biden and voter fraud?
- AS AWARDS GALA 2020 Nadal: "Thank you for this award during these difficult times"
- Atlético Madrid Luis Suárez set to train after negative covid-19 test
- VICENTE JIMÉNEZ Everyone's success
- AS SPORTS AWARDS Casillas: "Zidane has earned the right to lead Real Madrid"