Haaland says "I'm still not 100%" after netting 7 goals in 136 minutes for Dortmund
Erling Haaland has claimed he is still not at his best despite scoring seven goals in his three first appearences for the Bundesliga club.
The Bundesliga has surrendered at the feet of Erling Haaland.
Having played just three games for Borussia Dortmund, the young Norwegian striker has scored seven goals in just 136 minutes – something never before seen in the 57-year history of the German championship.
And according to the player himself, he has still not reached his best level, which is a frightening prospect for Dortmund’s rivals.
Haaland: "I have to get fitter"
“I am still not one hundred percent. I have to get fitter,” said the 19-year-old Norwegian striker following his brace in Dortmund’s 5-0 win over Union Berlin on Saturday.
Along with Jadon Sancho and Marco Reus, Haaland has helped Dortmund to jump to third in the table, putting Lucien Favre’s side back in the fight for the title and just three points behind leaders Bayern Munich.
Dortmund have won all three of their Bundesliga fixtures in 2020 and scored 15 goals, seven of which have come from the boot of Haaland.
“He's a mixture of Lewandowski and Aubameyang,” said Union Belin centre back Neven Subotic, who joins the fast-growing list of Haaland victims.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- Unemployment Benefits Why are recipients seeing unemployment benefits cut?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how many people are still waiting for it?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin trial: can he appeal the sentence?
- SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: interview Florentino Pérez, ten clubs withdraw, reactions, UEFA, clubs
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE European Super League: Manchester Utd fans break into training ground in anti-Glazer protest