Haaland says "I'm still not 100%" after netting 7 goals in 136 minutes for Dortmund
Erling Haaland has claimed he is still not at his best despite scoring seven goals in his three first appearences for the Bundesliga club.
The Bundesliga has surrendered at the feet of Erling Haaland.
Having played just three games for Borussia Dortmund, the young Norwegian striker has scored seven goals in just 136 minutes – something never before seen in the 57-year history of the German championship.
And according to the player himself, he has still not reached his best level, which is a frightening prospect for Dortmund’s rivals.
Haaland: "I have to get fitter"
“I am still not one hundred percent. I have to get fitter,” said the 19-year-old Norwegian striker following his brace in Dortmund’s 5-0 win over Union Berlin on Saturday.
Along with Jadon Sancho and Marco Reus, Haaland has helped Dortmund to jump to third in the table, putting Lucien Favre’s side back in the fight for the title and just three points behind leaders Bayern Munich.
Dortmund have won all three of their Bundesliga fixtures in 2020 and scored 15 goals, seven of which have come from the boot of Haaland.
“He's a mixture of Lewandowski and Aubameyang,” said Union Belin centre back Neven Subotic, who joins the fast-growing list of Haaland victims.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...