Haaland says "I'm still not 100%" after netting 7 goals in 136 minutes for Dortmund
Erling Haaland has claimed he is still not at his best despite scoring seven goals in his three first appearences for the Bundesliga club.
The Bundesliga has surrendered at the feet of Erling Haaland.
Having played just three games for Borussia Dortmund, the young Norwegian striker has scored seven goals in just 136 minutes – something never before seen in the 57-year history of the German championship.
And according to the player himself, he has still not reached his best level, which is a frightening prospect for Dortmund’s rivals.
Haaland: "I have to get fitter"
“I am still not one hundred percent. I have to get fitter,” said the 19-year-old Norwegian striker following his brace in Dortmund’s 5-0 win over Union Berlin on Saturday.
Along with Jadon Sancho and Marco Reus, Haaland has helped Dortmund to jump to third in the table, putting Lucien Favre’s side back in the fight for the title and just three points behind leaders Bayern Munich.
Dortmund have won all three of their Bundesliga fixtures in 2020 and scored 15 goals, seven of which have come from the boot of Haaland.
“He's a mixture of Lewandowski and Aubameyang,” said Union Belin centre back Neven Subotic, who joins the fast-growing list of Haaland victims.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- METEOR SHOWER Perseid Meteor Shower: watch and follow live online
- Coronavirus India posts record single-day recoveries since the pandemic started
- US ELECTION Did Kamala Harris call Joe Biden racist as Trump campaign claims?
- BARCELONA Griezmann confident Barcelona will reach Champions League final
- PSG Neymar and Mbappé will stay at PSG, Al-Khelaifi confirms