Neymar celebrates 28th birthday amid ongoing tension at PSG
Just two days before their Ligue 1 clash away to Nantes, the Brazilian held his traditional high profile birthday bash at an exclusive Parisian nightspot.
The bulk of the PSG squad attended the event but coach Tuchel, sporting director Leonardo and president Al-Khelaïfi were absentees.
Kylian Mbappé was one of the first players to arrive with the striker fresh from talks with the head coach and Leonardo to clear the air after the touchline tension that Tuchel's substituting the player generated during the Ligue 1 clash against Montpellier on Saturday. The player previously spent time with colleague Kimpembe at a Blaise Matudi benefit event held at Disneyland Paris.
Di María, Paredes and Cavani were other Paris Saint Germain players who attended the event in the north of the city with Lyon's Memphis Depay one of the surprise guests. Birthday boy Neymar was one of the last to arrive at the event sporting a white hat with a pink trim.
The Ligue 1 leaders are back in domestic action on Tuesday night as they travel to face Nantes at the Stade de la Beaujoire with a 21:00 start.
Te recomendamos en English
- FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY Man City CAS ruling "a disaster" and the end of FFP - Mourinho
- MLS Chicharito: LA Galaxy striker takes blame for Portland defeat
- LIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid urge fans to stay at home if Zidane's side win Liga title
- Coronavirus Bihar lockdown in India: dates, guidelines and restrictions
- CORONAVIRUS Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): will I be taxed on my loan?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what is known about the July payment?