PSG's Neymar awaits LFP disciplinary decision after referee confrontation
As reported by L’Equipe, Ligue de Football Professionnel’s (LFP) Disciplinary Committee will meet this Thursday to determine whether to take action against Neymar.
Neymar could reportedly face sanction over his confrontation with referee Jerome Brisard in the tunnel during PSG’s game with Montpellier on Saturday.
Neymar had already clashed with the match official during the first half, after Brisard handed him a yellow card for unsportsmanlike behaviour because of his showboating. And the PSG star was clearly still angry about the situation at half-time.
"Calm down, my arse!"— AS English (@English_AS) February 2, 2020
Neymar wasn't happy about his flicks and tricks being questioned by the ref last nighthttps://t.co/Et8zwIbCKM
During Neymar’s rant in the tunnel over the official’s decision to book him, Brisard demanded that the player speak French as the he approached him, to which he replied: “Speak French? My ass!”
As reported by L’Equipe, Ligue de Football Professionnel’s (LFP) Disciplinary Committee will meet this Thursday to analyse the tunnel incident and determine whether to take action against Neymar, who could face tough sanctions.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is ivermectin and how does it work?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: UK lockdown could end "in weeks" says government advisor
- Coronavirus Coronavirus UK: Police chief calls for public to play their part this weekend
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: what is furlough and how will it affect workers?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Details of Neymar Sr's meeting with Bartomeu to resolve lawsuit revealed
- India Coronavirus India: Why and when to switch off lights and light candles?