El Clásico: LaLiga confirm kick-off time for March 1 clash
LaLiga have announced the kick off times for matchday 26 of LaLiga 2019/20, which sees Real Madrid host Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabéu.
LaLiga have finally announced the kick-off time for the crunch tie between Real Madrid and Barcelona on Sunday, March 1.
Like the last meeting between the two sides in December at Camp Nou, the match will be played under the floodlights, kicking off at the local time of 21.00 CET. (Find out here what time the match starts wherever you are in the world).
With just three points seperating two two clubs at this stage, the March 1 clash at the Bernabéu is shaping up to be one of the most important Clásicos of recent years, after December's meeting at Camp Nou finished in a 0-0 stalemate for the first time in since November, 2002.
On the same Sunday, Atlético Madrid will take on the other Barcelona-based club, Espanyol, in the Catalan capital, with that match kicking off at 4pm.
Real face Man City and Barça back-to-back
Real Madrid's meeting with Barcelona will round off a tough pair of back-to-back fixtures at the Bernabéu, where Zinedine Zidane's side host Pep Guardiola's Manchester City five days before in the first let of the Champions League last-16 tie.
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?