Odegaard on Real Madrid return: The plan hasn't changed
On-loan Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard spoke to the media ahead of Real Sociedad's Copa del Rey tie with his parent club.
Are you going to stay at Real Sociedad for the full two years, as agreed with Real Madrid?
"I'm just taking each day as it comes, but that's the plan and it hasn't changed. I'm really happy here."
Odegaard's Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane:
"I've got a good relationship with him, I've learned a lot from him. He's a top coach, he knows the game inside out and I'm glad that he's doing well."
Facing Real Madrid in the Copa:
"I think it's going to be a really tough match. We're up against a top side, but we can hurt any team because we've got a lot of quality."
The sides' LaLiga meeting in November:
"I think we played very well when we met in LaLiga - particularly the first 40 minutes, before they scored. But what we have to do is play like that for the full 90. If we manage that, I think we can win the match."
Odegaard over muscle issue:
"I had a minor issue, but I'm better now, improving every day. I feel in good nick and ready to play."
Te recomendamos en English
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral election: Which candidates have received the most endorsements?
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral primary: polling times and how to vote
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC Mayoral Primary: where do I vote?
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral primary: what documentation do I need to vote?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT When will the IRS start to send the $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit payments?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT IRS Child Tax Credit portal: how can I use it to opt out and what other uses does it have?