Odegaard on Real Madrid return: The plan hasn't changed
On-loan Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard spoke to the media ahead of Real Sociedad's Copa del Rey tie with his parent club.
Are you going to stay at Real Sociedad for the full two years, as agreed with Real Madrid?
"I'm just taking each day as it comes, but that's the plan and it hasn't changed. I'm really happy here."
Odegaard's Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane:
"I've got a good relationship with him, I've learned a lot from him. He's a top coach, he knows the game inside out and I'm glad that he's doing well."
Facing Real Madrid in the Copa:
"I think it's going to be a really tough match. We're up against a top side, but we can hurt any team because we've got a lot of quality."
The sides' LaLiga meeting in November:
"I think we played very well when we met in LaLiga - particularly the first 40 minutes, before they scored. But what we have to do is play like that for the full 90. If we manage that, I think we can win the match."
Odegaard over muscle issue:
"I had a minor issue, but I'm better now, improving every day. I feel in good nick and ready to play."
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor