Odegaard on Real Madrid return: The plan hasn't changed
On-loan Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard spoke to the media ahead of Real Sociedad's Copa del Rey tie with his parent club.
Are you going to stay at Real Sociedad for the full two years, as agreed with Real Madrid?
"I'm just taking each day as it comes, but that's the plan and it hasn't changed. I'm really happy here."
Odegaard's Real Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane:
"I've got a good relationship with him, I've learned a lot from him. He's a top coach, he knows the game inside out and I'm glad that he's doing well."
Facing Real Madrid in the Copa:
"I think it's going to be a really tough match. We're up against a top side, but we can hurt any team because we've got a lot of quality."
The sides' LaLiga meeting in November:
"I think we played very well when we met in LaLiga - particularly the first 40 minutes, before they scored. But what we have to do is play like that for the full 90. If we manage that, I think we can win the match."
Odegaard over muscle issue:
"I had a minor issue, but I'm better now, improving every day. I feel in good nick and ready to play."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020