Pedro splashes out 4000 euros in drinks partying in Barcelona
The Chelsea player was caught at a well known club with several friends, dancing with a young blonde girl.
Things haven't been going well for Pedro Rodríguez at Chelsea lately; he failed to make an impact in Saturday's 2-2 draw against Leicester - playing 74 minutes of the match before making way for Willian. After the game Pedro decided to make the most of the Premier League mid-season break and fly back to Barcelona to let off some steam. Chelsea are not back in action until 17 February and for that reason, Pedro decided to hop back to Spain to party with his friends. However, Chelsea fans are not happy and believe that if he is underperforming, he shouldn't be partying.
The Chelsea player was spotted at a well-known club in Cornellà de Llobregat, dancing with a young blonde woman and lifting his shirt to flash his six-pack. According to reports in UK media, Pedro arrived at the club with a group of friends at around 1am and left four hours later. One report claims that the Spanish player paid for the all of the drinks consumed during the night - the bill coming to 4000 euros.
"Pedro was smiling from ear to ear all night. At one point he was seen dancing with his arm around a pretty blonde girl. For some reason, he started lifting up his shirt and showing his midriff and boxer shorts", a witness said. "He also spent time dancing with a brunette by the bar. His friends were over in the VIP area - not by the dancefloor, but they were making a bit of a racket".
Pedro partying criticised by Chelsea fans
Pedro's performance in the Leicester game left him open to criticism from supporters who feel he is a long way off his best form while some have even started to doubt whether the club should review his contract which is due to expire at the end of the season. Blues manager Frank Lampard said at the start of the month that Pedro features in his plans, but has yet to announce whether the player will continue at the club once his contract is up in the summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?