Vidal returns as Setién names 20-man-squad for Bilbao cup clash
With clouds lingering over the Catalan club amid the fallout from the Eric Abidal interview in sports daily Sport, coach Setién prepares his side for Thursday's cup clash.
Arturo Vidal retuns to the FC Barcelona squad after the Chilean international was ruled out of Sunday's home clash to Levante UD due to "bruising".
Quique Setién has named a 20 player expedition set will travel to Bilbao ahead of Thursday's Copa del Rey quarter-final (kick-off 21:00 CET) where last season's beaten finalists face Athletic Club at San Mamés.
FC Barcelona Copa del Rey squad:
Ter Stegen, N. Semedo, Piqué, I. Rakitic, Sergio, Arthur, Messi, Lenglet, Griezmann, Jordi Alba, S. Roberto, F. De Jong, Vidal , Umtiti, Junior, Iñaki Peña, Riqui Puig, Collado, Ansu Fati and R. Araujo.
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?